Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Account Registration

Hello!

I attempted to register with this site, but never recieved my activation email.  I also applied for the whitelist on the equinox server.  Have I missed something?
Kitty and Frn were a big help last night, but I'm still getting a notification in the minecraft client to register:
[Image: qPvyZsp.png]
any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Hello coldform,

The website registration is automatic, there's no email conformation.
The error you're receiving in the server is unrelated to the website, what it means is that whatever server you're connecting too can't handle packets being sent to it. This usually occurs when trying to join a server that isn't Equinox with the Equinox client as it has so many mods.
The whitelist will be reviewed soon.
[Image: d779b56404.gif]

(08-04-2017, 06:56 AM)Sequacious Wrote: The website registration is automatic, there's no email conformation.

oh! ok! well, just to let you know, the site says that it has sent an activation email. I thought that it was holding up progress.

(08-04-2017, 06:56 AM)Sequacious Wrote: The error you're receiving in the server is unrelated to the website, what it means is that whatever server you're connecting too can't handle packets being sent to it. This usually occurs when trying to join a server that isn't Equinox with the Equinox client as it has so many mods.

aha. I figured that this was the cause of the problem once Kitty and Frn informed me that the modded server was whitelisted.

(08-04-2017, 06:56 AM)Sequacious Wrote: The whitelist will be reviewed soon.

YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS !!!1!!!!ELEVEN