Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban Appeal

The reason why I was banned from Matecraft is because I was found using a series of curse words towards another player in the Hub, or as you guys call it the Nexus.
My apology for using curse words and disrespect towards other players, and I promise I'll never do it again.
I plan on avoiding curse words and hate towards other players, even in times when I'm frustrated or someone aggravates me.
My current in game name is WitherinqPvP.
I am truly sorry for what I did and I will respect and abide the rules in the server.
Of those who are reading my ban appeal, I hope you have a wonderful day.
Also to those that are staff members, please have a nice day.

Your appeal is now under review, please allow up to 48 hours for staff to come to a decision.
[Image: d779b56404.gif]

Okay. Thank you for reviewing my appeal and considering my apology. I am truly happy to see you guys (Staff) discuss about if I should be unbanned or not. Like I said earlier, have a great day to those of both staff and people that are currently viewing this ban appeal.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back and please follow the rules
[Image: d779b56404.gif]

Thank you so much! I really enjoy Matecraft and I am glad to find out I got unbanned. I hope everyone has a good day (or night) and that I owe a lot to you staff members for that second opportunity to come back.