Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equinox Whitelist

(05-15-2017, 02:39 PM)captaincookiez11 Wrote: IGN:Captaincookiez11

Previous Modded Experience: Used to play FTB a lot especially on this server before FTB got reset. I would love to play the new Equinox Modpack! =D

(05-15-2017, 02:50 PM)Holden Wrote: IGN: CreeperBrute

Previous Modded Experience: Started playing back when mods had to be manually injected into the Minecraft.jar back in ~1.2 modded era (about 5 years ago). Played a variety of packs since then ranging from old modded packs like Technic/DNS to more modern ones like the FTB/Direwolf20 and even challenging questing packs like Agrarian Skies/Project Ozone (Titan and Kappa Mode). I am well versed in quite a lot of tech/industrial mods and I really enjoy doing magic mods like Ars Magica or Botania.

(05-15-2017, 11:01 PM)tkfunbox343 Wrote: In-Game Name: tkfunbox343
Previous Modded Experience: I have played ftb beyond, ftb monster, ftb infinity, ftb unstable, all the mods, all the mods 2, hermit pack, mod sauce 2, and Jurassic World Revelations. Needless to say, I have some experience, although it's been awhile since I have played modded minecraft, Ihave just recentl gotten into minecraft 1.10.2 and so far I have enjoyed the new packs.

You've all been added to the whitelist. Please follow the rules Smile
[Image: d779b56404.gif]

In-Game Name: Max1muM

Previous Modded Experience: Played on the FTB server so I know some of the mods in this pack.

In-Game Name: Bellaflicka

Previous Modded Experience:  Played on the previous FTB server and would like to join Equinox

username: BattleBlue
i played allot of ftb 
and i want to play on this server like reaaly i want

(05-19-2017, 11:45 AM)Max1muM Wrote: In-Game Name: Max1muM

Previous Modded Experience: Played on the FTB server so I know some of the mods in this pack.

(05-20-2017, 01:37 AM)bellaflicka Wrote: In-Game Name: Bellaflicka

Previous Modded Experience:  Played on the previous FTB server and would like to join Equinox

(05-20-2017, 09:03 AM)BattleBlue Wrote: username: BattleBlue
i played allot of ftb 
and i want to play on this server like reaaly i want

You've all been added to the whitelist.

username: Yotoe01
past experience: Tekkit, Voltz , Hexxit , Attack of the B team ,sky factory 1/2/3, Projected ozone 1/2, Blightfall and many other modpacks you probably haven't herd of over the course of 7 years

In-Game Name: Mulawn
Previous Modded Experience: most ftb modpacks starting from ftb ultimate 1.4.7 played TPPI 1 and 2 for an extended period of time aswell.

ING:Noam13

Previous modded : A have played ftb infinity, sky factory ,restart and sky factory .
And I would test a modded server .

In-Game Name: Jharjo
Previous Modded Experience: FTB, Yogbox, Tekkit
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- William Shakespeare

(05-20-2017, 04:51 PM)Yotoe01 Wrote: username: Yotoe01
past experience: Tekkit, Voltz , Hexxit , Attack of the B team ,sky factory 1/2/3, Projected ozone 1/2, Blightfall and many other modpacks you probably haven't herd of over the course of 7 years

(05-21-2017, 05:59 PM)terry6571 Wrote: In-Game Name: Mulawn
Previous Modded Experience: most ftb modpacks starting from ftb ultimate 1.4.7 played TPPI 1 and 2 for an extended period of time aswell.

(06-15-2017, 12:40 AM)Jharjo Wrote: In-Game Name: Jharjo
Previous Modded Experience: FTB, Yogbox, Tekkit

You've all been added to the whitelist. Apologies for how long it took.

(06-13-2017, 04:41 PM)Noam13 Wrote: ING:Noam13

Previous modded : A have played ftb infinity, sky factory ,restart and sky factory .
And I would test a modded server .

You have not been added to the whitelist, namely because you took it upon yourself to nag and spam an OP and other staff to add you, went on to fail to follow their instructions then went further to start DMing me to add you.