Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equinox Whitelist

This is the thread you must reply to if you wish to be whitelisted on Equinox

Equinox Rules

Please follow this format to apply:
In-Game Name:
Previous Modded Experience:

Please check if you can actually run Equinox before applying to this whitelist.

If you are new to modded or the Equinox pack please watch some of the Season 7 Let's Play By Direwolf20. He explains most of the mods and how to use them.

How to Install
[Image: d779b56404.gif]

Yeh i would love to play this modpack on the server
:P

In-Game Name: TrikSteve
Previous Experience: Pretty much almost every modded pack at one time or another.  Started playing in 1.7.10 and been enjoying ever since.  Currently host a private pack with friends for Modern SkyBlock and still thinking of another.

(05-07-2017, 10:23 AM)Slothyc Wrote: Yeh i would love to play this modpack on the server
Tongue

(05-07-2017, 10:58 AM)TrikSteve Wrote: In-Game Name: TrikSteve
Previous Experience: Pretty much almost every modded pack at one time or another.  Started playing in 1.7.10 and been enjoying ever since.  Currently host a private pack with friends for Modern SkyBlock and still thinking of another.

You've both been added to the whitelist. Please be sure to follow the rules Smile

In-Game Name: BobIce1026
Previous Modded Experience: I have played so many modpacks including most of FTB Modpacks starting from Infinity Evolved. A few of my favorite mods are ComputerCraft, AE2 and EnderIO which I have experimented with since 1.7.10. I am currently a server owner hosting Beyond, Space Astronomy and Hermitpack. Overall, I really like playing mods on a community server.

(05-07-2017, 01:54 PM)themadgamer Wrote: In-Game Name: BobIce1026
Previous Modded Experience: I have played so many modpacks including most of FTB Modpacks starting from Infinity Evolved. A few of my favorite mods are ComputerCraft, AE2 and EnderIO which I have experimented with since 1.7.10. I am currently a server owner hosting Beyond, Space Astronomy and Hermitpack. Overall, I really like playing mods on a community server.

You've been added to the whitelist. Please be sure to follow the rules Smile

In-Game Name: Loannnnn
Previous Modded Experience: Played on FTB, few modpacks in TechnicLauncher, and a few mods I've downloaded and used myself.

In-Game Name: AssumedQui

Previous Modded Experience: I've played on multiple modpacks, notably Attack of The B-Team, Hexxit, and most of the FTB modpacks, I haven't played Minecraft in a bit, but a friend referred me to this modpack and said I would enjoy it as it has most mods I've tweaked with and know.

(05-08-2017, 09:47 AM)loanshark999 Wrote: In-Game Name: Loannnnn
Previous Modded Experience: Played on FTB, few modpacks in TechnicLauncher, and a few mods I've downloaded and used myself.

(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)AssumedQui Wrote: In-Game Name: AssumedQui

Previous Modded Experience: I've played on multiple modpacks, notably Attack of The B-Team, Hexxit, and most of the FTB modpacks, I haven't played Minecraft in a bit, but a friend referred me to this modpack and said I would enjoy it as it has most mods I've tweaked with and know.

You've both been added to the whitelist. Please be sure to follow the rules Smile

In-Game Name: xKittyYT_x

Previous Modded Experience: Biomes O' Plenty, Journey Map, Schemactica, Tails Mod, Morph Mod, Tinker's Construct, Hats, and NEI(not enough items) I haven't done all of them except schemactica, and journey map for a while, and only have done 1.7.10, has played Sky Factory 1 and 2, and Pixelmon recently

In-Game Name: jessahkat

Previous Modded Experience: Project Ozone 2 (currently playing), FTB Unleashed, Tekkit, YogPack and a few others I can't remember. They were all in-depth modpacks, usually consisting of at least (but not limited to) buildcraft, applied energistics, equivalent exchange, forestry (or similar), computercraft, and IE2.

(05-14-2017, 08:59 PM)Jessahkat Wrote: In-Game Name: jessahkat

Previous Modded Experience: Project Ozone 2 (currently playing), FTB Unleashed, Tekkit, YogPack and a few others I can't remember. They were all in-depth modpacks, usually consisting of at least (but not limited to) buildcraft, applied energistics, equivalent exchange, forestry (or similar), computercraft, and IE2.

You've been added to the whitelist. Please follow the rules

IGN:Captaincookiez11

Previous Modded Experience: Used to play FTB a lot especially on this server before FTB got reset. I would love to play the new Equinox Modpack! =D

IGN: CreeperBrute

Previous Modded Experience: Started playing back when mods had to be manually injected into the Minecraft.jar back in ~1.2 modded era (about 5 years ago). Played a variety of packs since then ranging from old modded packs like Technic/DNS to more modern ones like the FTB/Direwolf20 and even challenging questing packs like Agrarian Skies/Project Ozone (Titan and Kappa Mode). I am well versed in quite a lot of tech/industrial mods and I really enjoy doing magic mods like Ars Magica or Botania.

In-Game Name: tkfunbox343
Previous Modded Experience: I have played ftb beyond, ftb monster, ftb infinity, ftb unstable, all the mods, all the mods 2, hermit pack, mod sauce 2, and Jurassic World Revelations. Needless to say, I have some experience, although it's been awhile since I have played modded minecraft, Ihave just recentl gotten into minecraft 1.10.2 and so far I have enjoyed the new packs.